Interested in a show with us?
Harmony Presents showcases international, national, regional and local performing artists primarily in the Boiler Room at the Hawley Silk Mill located at 8 Silk Mill Drive in Hawley, PA. Sometimes, we showcase performers elsewhere.
- If your band is international, national or regional with significant promotional materials and touring experience you are eligible to be booked, promoted and taken care of by Jill Carletti, Managing Director of Harmony Presents directly. All communications and arrangements will be made through her. Unless otherwise agreed upon, these shows take place in the Boiler Room at the Hawley Silk Mill. These bands are typically offered a guarantee and/or a percentage arrangement. If this sounds like you, go here.
- If your band is local, meaning your band is rooted about a 60 mile radius of Hawley, PA, and mostly play locally or regionally, you are eligible to be booked and primarily promoted by Sonusgrey Productions for a Local Original Music Showcase. You will primarily be taken care of by Jason Brian Merrill, Owner of Sonusgrey Productions and husband of Jill Carletti, Managing Director of Harmony Presents. Your show will appear on the Harmony Presents website, get some additional promo help from Harmony Presents, and your show will take place in the Boiler Room at the Hawley Silk Mill. These bands are strictly offered a percentage arrangement. If this sounds like you, go here.
International, National & Regioinal Bands – Standard Harmony Presents Shows
What Should You Send?
Not a CD! They’re time-consuming to review and expensive for you to send. Jill Carletti will respond to your request by looking at your website, watching live performance videos on YouTube and Vimeo, looking at your tour history, looking through high-resolution press photos (not casual performance shots), scanning your press pages and checking out the action on your Facebook and Twitter accounts. Jill will also look for succinct and artistic descriptions about your music or band that sets you apart from the rest. Interestingly enough, bios about your achievements are okay, but descriptive copy that illustrates the core of your music grabs Jill and the Harmony Presents audience more.
- Your band has done SIGNIFICANT touring
- You don’t play the local bars
- You’re really unique
- You have awesome promotional materials (videos, photos, descriptions)
- You’re active on social media and have significant action
If you’re looking for a very specific date in your tour schedule and need a quick answer, please indicate so in the subject line of your message and Jill will make every effort to get right back to you. Thank you for your interest!
Local Bands – Local Original Music Showcases
What Should You Send?
Not a CD! They’re time-consuming to review and expensive for you to send. Jason Merrill will respond to your request by looking through any digital promotional materials you have.
Significant touring isn’t required to be booked for a Local Original Music Showcase, just a good attitude, professionalism, quality musicianship, a wealth of original musical material and a willingness to put significant effort into promoting your show.
Jason Brian Merrill, Sonusgrey Productions, Owner
Submit materials to info at sonusgrey.com